January ROTM 2015 - Bulldog Canyon & Pavilions Car Show 1/10/2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm wrenching tonight (radiator, tires) and hoping to bring both 80s. I'll ride with my (soon to be) 16yr old son, I'm bringing a friend who is considering buying a 'cruiser. I'll let him drive my nicer one. Got my passes.

Copy and paste from post #1.

We will be entering from access #1

Access #1- Forest Road (FR) 10, north entrance: This access point is reached through the Lower Salt River Recreation Area. From Mesa: Travel east for 7 miles on the Superstition Freeway (US 60) to Power Road/ Bush Hwy/Forest Road (FR) 204 and turn north. Follow Bush Hwy. for approximately 13 miles to the FR 10 junction with FR 204 west of the bridge at Blue Point Recreation Site.

I am in for the pavillions. Can anyone confirm my google maps location?

I will be there for the run, but will not be able to stay for the car show. See you all in the morning.

Car trouble tonight with my nonCruiser. Won't be able to make it. Dang it. Anybody want to go out Sunday?? Have a good time guys.

I might be willing to go out on sunday, in addition to this run. Might be nice to have you check out my rig as well!

Big po po presence due to partying tubers. Don't speed or cross the road centerline. Fyi

We are looking forward to our first CSC run. We will see you at access #1 at 9:30. We will not be going to the Pavillions.

Going to Pavillions

I got my permit, ill see you at the access point around 945!

Great work Jeff! thanks for setting this up.

Great run Jeff - something like 18? trucks - great day, scenery, and hanging out for the long lunch break. Afterwards, some time spent at the Pavillions drooling over some cool vehicles !

jan5.jpg
jan3.jpg
jan2.jpg
jan1.jpg
jan.jpg

Great run! Couldnt have asked for a better day, weather and company wise.

Jeff. thanks for leading a great run and Murf thanks for watching our backs. We had a great time. Can't wait till the next run. Sorry we couldn't make the Pavillions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom