January Meeting and Meet and Greet! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnnyOshow22

KK0TEQ
Threads
Club Meeting - 1/25 at 6:30pm
This month we will be hosting it at the Pedersen Toyota in Fort Collins in the conference room. We are a part of the Toyota Land Cruiser Association and if you are interested in joining our Toyota 4x4 club please come check us out! Parking is limited so please park in front of the parts department or if that is full, park on the eastern side of the Target that is just north of the dealership and walk over.

Club Meet and Greet - 1/25 at 7:30pm
This month we are going to be having the meet and greet at Ryan's Sports Grill! This is a good time to get to know our members, hangout, and talk toyota's! The address of Ryans is 925 E Harmony Rd, Fort Collins, CO 80525.

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

So I assume this Saturday there will be a trip? I work weird hours so I can't make it to the club meeting or the meet and greet currently, but I do have Saturday's off.

So I assume this Saturday there will be a trip? I work weird hours so I can't make it to the club meeting or the meet and greet currently, but I do have Saturday's off.
Yes, there most likely will be not this Saturday but the Saturday after the meeting so 1/28. We usually discuss what trail at the meeting then go run it. I will post up a new thread in the club house with the details about the run whether it is the Saturday following the meeting or the Saturday after that. 1/28 or 2/4 will be the club run

Yes, there most likely will be not this Saturday but the Saturday after the meeting so 1/28. We usually discuss what trail at the meeting then go run it. I will post up a new thread in the club house with the details about the run whether it is the Saturday following the meeting or the Saturday after that. 1/28 or 2/4 will be the club run
Alright perfect!

CLUB MEETING TONIGHT! Lots to talk about for the new year. New and Renewing members will get a T Shirt and club sticker of their choice if they renew tonight! Look forward to seeing everone there!

Thanks everyone for coming out tonight! We had a great turn out it was great seeing some new faces @Beastiethe70 and @congill77 and also seeing a friend I hadn't seen in awhile @beno

Next meeting and meet and greet is Feb 22 and our next trail run is going to be Feb 4 at a trail unknown at this time. A poll will be posted on the Facebook page to decide the trail and then I will make a post with that info! If you have any input or thoughts on the trail please let me know.

-Johnny

Hey all,
I'd love to hear the updates on the next trail run. My wife and I are always out playing on the trails. Just pulled a jeep out of a snow bank up on Manhattan yesterday.

Anywho, figured I'd post something cause I'd love to meet more folks to wheel with. I live on the other side of the tracks from Pedersen and could walk there in literally 5 min. I really need to stop by one of the club meetings sometime and meet you guys.

Hey all,
I'd love to hear the updates on the next trail run. My wife and I are always out playing on the trails. Just pulled a jeep out of a snow bank up on Manhattan yesterday.

Anywho, figured I'd post something cause I'd love to meet more folks to wheel with. I live on the other side of the tracks from Pedersen and could walk there in literally 5 min. I really need to stop by one of the club meetings sometime and meet you guys.
The next trip is planned for this comming Saturday but the trail is still tbd. @JohnnyOshow22 will hopefully be updating everyone soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom