James Baroud RTT review (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's not the sleekest-looking solution, but we like having the extra room up top.

thanks for getting back.....
Im looking at getting one of the xxl thus my question....

:beer::beer:

thanks for getting back.....
Im looking at getting one of the xxl thus my question....

:beer::beer:

Very cool. I saw that there's a CA-based group order coming up, but if that doesn't work out for ya, I highly recommend Tom @ Adventure Ready.

We love the JB tent... the storage space on the extreme versions is very handy as well.

Here's mine I just put on my 80.
IMG_3802.JPG
It's a GRaid XXL mounted to a Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform rack. The Rhino Rack was the widest rack I could find at 56" wide. If people find this tent hard to open and close, I think there are other issues at hand. First couple tries and it's less than 1 minute to open and 2 minutes to close with no hangups. I will say, the ladder is completely useless and terrible. It doesn't lock and has plastic tabs that broke the first try climbing up.

Haven't had a chance to take it out on a trail yet to see how much the width may get in the way.

Looks great. What did you do for another ladder?

Thanks! I just bought a locking telescoping ladder like most RTTs have. Came with a bag so just throw that in the tent.

Absolutely no problem with my Grand Raid ladder. Using it now for year. Love the tent......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom