JackCovers.com Forum Discount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

STEP 22 Gear

STEP 22 Gear
Threads
Website
www.step22gear.com
Hey Everyone! We are a pretty new vendor here, but we have had the chance to talk to many of you at recent events, Overland Expo, FJ Summit, Off-road Expo, etc. We would like to offer a discount to you as the community gets to know us and our marine grade Jack Covers. Please let us know if you have any questions about our covers. Some of the members here might be willing to post about their covers, quality rating, etc. Our covers are marine grade, UV stable, made in the USA, and built to last for many years! A DIRTY JACK IS A DANGEROUS JACK!!

www.jackcovers.com

Code: MUD10 (ten uses available)
Discount: $10
Expires: Feb 12, 2016 (end of day)
We are also offering free shipping right now, to the lower 48!!!

Are you tired of your neoprene jack cover fading and falling apart? Are you tired of your jack cover wearing out with holes, and the seams coming apart? Other jack covers on the market are designed to fail, so you get stuck buying the same product over and over again. With uncompromising durability, our patent pending Custom Jack Covers are built for years of protection and are designed to stand up to even the most demanding and rugged environments!! Our jack covers help keep your jack lubricated and rust free so when you need to use your jack it will actually work. We all know how dangerous a Hi-Lift jack can be. A dirty, dry, rusted, and non-lubricated jack is even more dangerous.... even deadly! Don't get caught in the middle of nowhere with a dry and rusty jack that doesn't work. Jackcovers.com produces the highest quality protective jack cover on the market today. Some Design features include:
  • PATENT PENDING DUAL LAYER DESIGN - INNER LINER MADE FROM NEOPRENE AND HIGH STRENGTH PIQUE
  • PREMIUM MARINE GRADE VINYL SHELL - 100% VIRGIN UV STABILIZED PIGMENTS
  • HEAVY DUTY ZIPPERS - #10 MARINE GRADE ZIPPERS MADE FROM UV STABILIZED DUPONT DELRIN® ACETAL RESINS
  • TWO SIZES - THE BEST PROTECTION FOR YOUR JACK, NOT MATTER WHAT TYPE OF MOUNTS YOU USE
  • MILDEW AND ANTIMICROBIAL TREATED
  • HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA USING ONLY THE FINEST MATERIALS AVAILABLE
  • 20+ COLORS AND CUSTOM OPTIONS AVAILABLE.
rusty_and_lubed_panel.jpg

Flyer%20Back%20PNG.png

Flyer%20Front%20PNG.png

Last edited:
I'll pipe up and say that these are made very well. I've got a summer of use on mine and so far so good.

Thanks for the post mcewan13! I know there are some others here that also have our covers....maybe some others will post up short reviews...

Bryon Dorr at Exploring Elements posted a review recently...
REVIEW: Jackcovers.com - EXPLORING ELEMENTS

4WD Toyota Owner Magazine also has us in the latest issue, and is working on a full review for a future issue as well.

We have extended the discount code mud10 which is now valid through the end of November. If anyone has any questions please feel free to post here or contact us through www.jackcovers.com With winter months ahead, and El Nino for a large part of the country, get your jack protected from the elements!

Code: mud10 is active through friday, for the first 10 users. Free shipping right now as well.
Let me know if you have any questions!

how about an extension on the discount?

I just ordered one via PAYPAL anyways...

how about an extension on the discount?

I just ordered one via PAYPAL anyways...

Thanks for the order PabloVTA! Please report back here and let us know what you think of the cover once you receive it.

We will be doing another discount soon. This one WAS actually extended a few times.....

Hi all.

Great idea!

I built my own a few years ago, after seeing /experiencing how dangerous sticki jacks are.

Regards,

An
lan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom