ISO AHC ECU for a 100 series LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Trying to find a known good AHC ECU, I've got 2, and according to the diagnostic sheet, they are both bad. I've got a really hard time believing that they are, but I want to confirm if someone has their old LX470 AHC ECU that you've pulled. Already checked with Jess, and would rather not buy another one until I know thats the issue. Thanks all!

Can you "borrow" a different truck and plug one of your computers in and see if it works on a different vehicle to rule out wiring? I have NO input on AHC other than when one removes it. If my truck had it i would offer to help.. what year the 2000 in your sig line? ANyone have a vehicle?.. Perhaps under the guiding hand of Jess you could have a club member bring a known good AHC truck over and see if Jess can diagnose?

I know he is REALLY busy and i didn't help with the backlog at his shop.. In my defense i did get on the wait list many months ago so i didn't hop in the front of the line..

Can you "borrow" a different truck and plug one of your computers in and see if it works on a different vehicle to rule out wiring? I have NO input on AHC other than when one removes it. If my truck had it i would offer to help.. what year the 2000 in your sig line? ANyone have a vehicle?.. Perhaps under the guiding hand of Jess you could have a club member bring a known good AHC truck over and see if Jess can diagnose?

I know he is REALLY busy and i didn't help with the backlog at his shop.. In my defense i did get on the wait list many months ago so i didn't hop in the front of the line..
I think swapping one of my ECU’s into a functional AHC equipped truck would do the trick, just would be somewhat easier if there was an ECU that was pulled already, as my drivers side dash is already pulled apart and ready for a quick plug and play swap.

Jess has been an invaluable resource as I work though this truck, and I’ve love to just drop it off and have him make it all work again, but I’d prefer to spend my money with him by way of 4.88 gears and some ARB air lockers.

If borrowing my 99 can help you, you're welcome to it. It's just been sitting in my shed the past month. I think I need to replace my globes, but other than that it all works like it should.

If you don't find one already removed, hit me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom