is there a toyota club around (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i saw that somone posted that there was a meeting in reno and was just looking for more info or if there are any down by gardnerville or somthing thanks

Well you found the Battle Born Cruisers of Northern Nevada, while based out of Reno, there are club members that live in Fallon, so you are more than welcome to show up to a run or meeting.
By the way there is a run scheduled for this Saturday.

I don't know of any Toyota clubs in the Gardnerville area.

Welcome.

Jack

thanks ive been on pirate and reno4x4 ih8mud for a while just found this about an hour ago, are most of the runs up in reno?

All over. Barney-Riley is one we done have in your 'neck o'the woods'.

I think they have ran Eldorado Canyon in the past. That one ends on Johnson Lane, so yeah in your back yard also.

Jack

The Sierra Stompers are out of Gardnerville and have Land Cruiser owners in the club, but if you are looking for a TLCA club then Battle Born Cruisers is the one for you. I am sure that they would all like it if you bring your 45 to a meeting anyway. :D

Do any of you guys know Jeremy Wormington? He is a Washoe County Sheriff Deputy and goes by 24hoursofNevada on here. He just bought an HJ45 from Australia, you guys need to get him to bring that to a meeting also!

The Sierra Stompers are out of Gardnerville and have Land Cruiser owners in the club, but if you are looking for a TLCA club then Battle Born Cruisers is the one for you. I am sure that they would all like it if you bring your 45 to a meeting anyway. :D

Do any of you guys know Jeremy Wormington? He is a Washoe County Sheriff Deputy and goes by 24hoursofNevada on here. He just bought an HJ45 from Australia, you guys need to get him to bring that to a meeting also!

He needs to meet Shawn...they work for the same employer ;). And yes we welcome you to attend our meetings and/or events...and we'd love to see your 45!

Everybody is welcome.
In addition to Barney Reily and Eldorado Canyon we have done Deer Valley. The Rubicon is also an anual run for us.
I know a few people would like to do Barret Lake and Slick Rock. So I guess there would be plenty of runs close to you.

And by all means try to make a meeting with your 45.

We almost always meet the second Tuesday of the month at the Round Table in the Old Town Mall. Unless they double book we are in the back room.

ya i just met jeremy seems like a cool guy. the 45 is in peices in my garage now but am trying to get it together so i can run this year.

I know Jereme, I've known him for about 6-7 years. I've seen pictures of his 45, but I haven't had a chance to get out to his house to see it in person. He should have the registration thing taken care of by now.

Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom