Is $12k for an '04 Taco worth it? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking at a truck for my son... below is CL ad, truck is in Texas. Looks nice in the pictures Thanks. ML

"For sale is this 2004 Toyota Tacoma. It is an extended cab white exterior with tan interior. It has an after market stereo, tinted windows and is bed-lined with a reasonable amount of wear. It has a standard 5-speed transmission with 169K miles. This rig has been very well maintained with royal purple in both diffs, full synthetic oil changed every 4k miles for years and new plugs around 10k ago. It has an Old Man Emu lift (3") with an added leaf which gives roughly 4" total. It's sitting on 33X10.50 BFG KM2's with 90% life still in them and they are mounted on all black Pro Comps. This truck runs great, has no lights on for engine service and has a towing hitch plus wiring, if one were so inclined. These are hard to come by and worth every penny."

Ask for pictures of the frame. 01-04 tacomas can have the frame rust apart.

Ask for pictures of the frame. 01-04 tacomas can have the frame rust apart.

Thanks Mudder! If frame is good, is that a fair price?

Sounds about right for my area. A 2002 2wd single cab with 4cyl sold for 3800 on craigslist recently. It had 350k miles.

If the frame is good and the PM has been kept up with I would say yes. I bought got mine with 165K on it in 2009 and it has been the best truck I have had. I am at 278K now and still no issues. I have not been easy on it either. Next best thing to a landrcuiser for a pickup since we cannot get a newer LC pickup here in the states.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom