Ironman Suspension (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any feedback about IRONMAN SUSPENSION, quality of ride, durability?
A friend of mine told me that they had been in the australian market for long time, I don´t know if I should go with OME or IRONMAN.

Thanks for your time,

Claudio Buffardi
Caracas, Venezuela

If price isn't an issue use OME. I've installed the ironman suspension on my '55 and it's great for what it is.... But if you want the best ride use OME. Granted a '55 and an 80 series are different vehicles, but this is truley a case of getting what you pay for.....

Sidenote: I had the opportunity to meet the owner and president of Ironman in OZ 6 months ago. They've been making springs for a long time. They were originally a horse carriage spring maker, FWIW.

clbuff said:
Any feedback about IRONMAN SUSPENSION, quality of ride, durability?
A friend of mine told me that they had been in the australian market for long time, I don´t know if I should go with OME or IRONMAN.

Thanks for your time,

Claudio Buffardi
Caracas, Venezuela

Claudio yo le puse a mi 80 Ironman 3" es excelente... me facina... no hay mas palabras.

Clauido entra a ( o a tu pana ) http://www.cruiserheads.org y allí te subscribes a la lista hay miembros que ya la han usado que te pueden pasar un buen feedback.

Excuse me.....hmmmm....me no hable' espanol... :)

Time for Woody to add a language translator button.

Who imports the Ironman stuff into the US?

Sorry fellas .. !

I was talking about the venezuelan website with a mailling list .. there are some other Cruiserheads that already use the Ironman suspension in 60 and 80 series .. with more feedback to share with us ..

wouldnt touch with a barge pole , unless you want a stock height and ride quality

cptmud said:
wouldnt touch with a barge pole , unless you want a stock height and ride quality

Cptmud: I have a 3" lift on my 80, its a decent lift and ride is incredibly good both on a off road, though I prefer the latter... :)

I've got a set of Ironman 2" lifted springs in my HZJ80 Cruiser and they handle well both on and off road. Flexes nicely on a ramp too.

Thank you all for the imput, I decided to install 850, 863 with n73 and n74e OME, here in Venezuela a lot of people have these set up and they had great results, ironman its getting stronger in the market but its new in this country, by now I prefer going with the most known.

Thanks for your time, and I will send you info about how it goes.

must be better than what we get here in oz, havnt heard much praise for them.

Been told by a number of people that they are not much chop, was going to put them in mine because of the cheaper price, but was talked out of it. So went for the OME for the extra bucks a much better setup and truly tested her in OZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom