Ironman planning to get stocked sometime? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I ordered a stage 2 FCP kit in July knowing it was delayed until August now I'm being told what you are despite them showing in stock. I was told today that they changed the stock numbers. I think it's bulls***. Mine is "supposed" to ship Monday so I expect I'll be calling Tuesday to ask why it hasn't.

Also just saw your signature, 2004 ashe blue, non nav, no kdss, living in the dirty Ham.
Hello. Maybe if this China virus crap settles down in the near future, we'll meet at ride or something.

Hello. Maybe if this China virus crap settles down in the near future, we'll meet at ride or something.

Look up the GXOR Alabama page on FB if you haven;t already.

Wait Ironman is made in China? I thought it was Australian... Either way, I just installed my stage 1 nitro gas performance kit with JBA UCA's. Rides way better than the 165k mile old stock shock it had on it.

What isn't at least partially made in China these days, it's sad to say. I wasn't aware that their products were all Chinese manufactured, I'd like to see where this is stated and verified. Either way my FCP's ride better than any Fox or Bilstein product I've ever owned.

What kit that has heavies would you recommend then since your post added nothing to the topic other than a useless opinion?

Literally anyone else. Fox, Bilstein, KYB, OME, Dobs, Kings. etc.

Wait Ironman is made in China? I thought it was Australian... Either way, I just installed my stage 1 nitro gas performance kit with JBA UCA's. Rides way better than the 165k mile old stock shock it had on it.

Only OME and Dobs are made in Australia.

Kinda off topic, but when I picked up my Ironman bumper Chris told me it was made in Taiwan. Not sure on the suspension systems though.

Yeah I believe the bumpers are made there. I sometimes lump all of SE Asia as "China"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom