Ironman planning to get stocked sometime?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I based my lift on the Ironman FCP Stage 3 kit for my GX but time passes with no word that they might get re-stocked. Any body know if they are having problems that I should look elsewhere?

You should contact the dealer you decided to buy from. When I purchased my set back in November of last year, the shipment/container from Australia took about 2 months including port inspections, delivery to the dealer then 2 day shipping to me. I went through apacheoffroad.com and they always updated me, I never had to ask. Great service!

You should contact the dealer you decided to buy from. When I purchased my set back in November of last year, the shipment/container from Australia took about 2 months including port inspections, delivery to the dealer then 2 day shipping to me. I went through apacheoffroad.com and they always updated me, I never had to ask. Great service!
Dealer/local installer doesn't have a lot of GX business, he told me to order and he would install. I'm at Zip 35802.

He can't get shipping information from his vendor? That was the point of my first post.

I think the OP is having to order the parts himself then have them installed by his local guy. Either way...your first post is correct. The OP should contact whichever vendor he intends to use and see if they can provide him a timeline as to when the parts will be available.

I think the OP is having to order the parts himself then have them installed by his local guy. Either way...your first post is correct. The OP should contact whichever vendor he intends to use and see if they can provide him a timeline as to when the parts will be available.
I have contacted the Ironman vendor in Oregon with no information. I can find no vendor here in the Southeast.

I have contacted the Ironman vendor in Oregon with no information. I can find no vendor here in the Southeast.

Yeah...that kinda sucks. Make me want to go stick Dobinsons since they have a distributor in FL. But then again...they don't have much in stock at the moment either!

Covid impact supply everywhere. They are out of stock. All suppliers are out of a lot of stuff. Eibach, Dobinsons and even King / FOX and Icon got extended lead time now.
Call Ironman directly. Their website got chat features, maybe chat with them.

Covid impact supply everywhere. They are out of stock. All suppliers are out of a lot of stuff. Eibach, Dobinsons and even King / FOX and Icon got extended lead time now.
Call Ironman directly. Their website got chat features, maybe chat with them.
I chatted twice today - only problem was there was no one chatting on the other side.

Ironman is S L O W........

I almost cancelled back in March........

I ordered the 2" Nitro gas set up...(wife's DD)

yea I'm cheap......no frugal........

It finally arrived in port...I got it...I'm happy......

The bumper......shipped the next day........woo whoooooooo

ajku2qS.jpg

I purchased a kit from them in March. It took about a month or so for me to receive it. There was an error and I returned it to get the correct items. That snowballed into about another 3 month wait with several spaced out shipments to get the correct gear. Now that I have everything, the products appear to be great value, but the delays in shipping and errors with customer service are a bit concerning.

I live locally and have been down to see them in person twice. Once for a stage 2 nitro lift and a second time for the shock mounts a few days later. I was told the Stage 3 will be in stock mid September. Also their rear airbag delete kit will be in stock in about a month. They are modifying the delete kit to make it adjustable, I assume to take care of the lean. Hope this helps.

I live locally and have been down to see them in person twice. Once for a stage 2 nitro lift and a second time for the shock mounts a few days later. I was told the Stage 3 will be in stock mid September. Also their rear airbag delete kit will be in stock in about a month. They are modifying the delete kit to make it adjustable, I assume to take care of the lean. Hope this helps.
Thanks, that's an update...but another setback from their original date of mid-August.

Thanks, that's an update...but another setback from their original date of mid-August.

I ordered a stage 2 FCP kit in July knowing it was delayed until August now I'm being told what you are despite them showing in stock. I was told today that they changed the stock numbers. I think it's bull****. Mine is "supposed" to ship Monday so I expect I'll be calling Tuesday to ask why it hasn't.

Also just saw your signature, 2004 ashe blue, non nav, no kdss, living in the dirty Ham.

Why people like that chinese stuff blows my mind.

Why people like that chinese stuff blows my mind.

What kit that has heavies would you recommend then since your post added nothing to the topic other than a useless opinion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom