Ironman nitro kit (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
is anyone running Ironman suspension with nitro shock instead of the foam cell pro? Curious what the everyday ride is like. I've run Old Man Emu on several different truck over the last 20 years. Curious how they compare. Going on a 2018. Basically stock.......for now. Probably end up with a front bumper and winch in the next few months.

thanks

-Tim

Very similar in performance, so I'm told, to the Dobinson's offerings. Quite happy with my Dob's setup on my 16 GX. Primarily on-road daily driver, with some light trail work.

We have a Foam Cell Pro kit set to go on in a month, I have my fingers crossed that we are making the right decision so that we retain a decent on-road ride.

I pulled the trigger on the Ironman setup. 25% off on their website. That pretty much made up my mind on which set to run. Hopefully get them installed in the next few weeks.

I pulled the trigger on the Ironman setup. 25% off on their website. That pretty much made up my mind on which set to run. Hopefully get them installed in the next few weeks.
I did the same thing, I was just randomly checking their website and saw that sale and pulled the trigger. I figure they’ll never be any cheaper!

Looks like ours is going in Monday and should be ready for pickup on Wednesday! I need to order the sliders now.

What site has the sale? I just installed the foam cell pro kit and want the bumper next.

Loving it, very smooth on road and even better off-road. I have no complaints, check back in 6-9 months lol.

OSnksbV.jpg

Last edited:
Just got my stuff for the '11 GX...this is the wife's DD.....

Ordered Jan 31.....received March 9th....I think the 25% off sale threw them in a tizzy

My total cost delivered was $980...which included the air bag delete kit.........

For our use the Foam Cell would have been over kill......this is some good looking/well made

HD suspension components...installation scheduled for March 19th.....yes..pre assembled front struts (0-660 coils)

Along with that...ordered a tire/wheel pkg from DTD.....LT265-70x17 Goodyear Ultra Terrains

with these Fuel wheels.....car is Sapphire Pearl......hope the gun metal matte matches well.....

Pics after install......:)

ajku2qS.jpg

5f414e54485241434954455f424c4b2d52494e475f41315f313030302e706e67.jpg

vb6nuG2.jpg

Finally got the lift installed. Alpha equipt Command GXOR wheels. 270/70/17's. Had it done at RSG in Denver. rsgoffroad.com. They are legit! Awesome customer service and work.

looks good, initial thoughts on ride?

Agreed, I'm very happy with the ride. It's what i would expect from a lifted truck with heavier tires.

Great looking ride guys! Definitely pushing me to go with the Foam Cell Pros from everything I'm reading. What are you specs on your wheel & tire set-ups & how much trimming/cutting did y'all have to do? TIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom