Ironman front bumper damage to headlights- 2016+??? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Heard there was some folks on LCDC that the Ironman front damaged headlights due to a piece that needs to be trimmed. Gap between bumper and headlight not big enough so it makes contact on flexing...
Can anyone post up pics or offer advice? My Ironman arrives this week and I want to make sure I do the appropriate trimming.
Wish I had the coin right now for Dissent or Slee front and rear, but the $4800 all in price- $3600 for loaded up Kaymar rear and $1200 for the Ironman swayed me. Maybe down the line I’ll upgrade, but the past 18 months since I bought the200 have severely damaged the bank account with mods.
Stolen pic from another 200 with Ironman front.

E7FAAEEB-9900-4034-9BA6-2CD93BA0B74E.png

The issue is right here. FWIW a loaded dissent rear is $3450 ;) that is uncoated though. Coating is about $350
6D5F275D-9884-4131-9D67-45DB535F14CB.jpeg

Heard there was some folks on LCDC that the Ironman front damaged headlights due to a piece that needs to be trimmed. Gap between bumper and headlight not big enough so it makes contact on flexing...
Can anyone post up pics or offer advice? My Ironman arrives this week and I want to make sure I do the appropriate trimming.
Wish I had the coin right now for Dissent or Slee front and rear, but the $4800 all in price- $3600 for loaded up Kaymar rear and $1200 for the Ironman swayed me. Maybe down the line I’ll upgrade, but the past 18 months since I bought the200 have severely damaged the bank account with mods.
Stolen pic from another 200 with Ironman front.

View attachment 2396139
What did you end up doing? Pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom