Builds IPOR built 200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sbly, that looks fantastic. Like the whole setup. One question, is that a trim piece on the bottom hatch or a reflection?

don,

To be honest with you I haven't seen my truck in 5 weeks. But I think Cam or Vince might be able to help you out.

Sbly

Looks great....

I see you chose not to put the jerry cans or spare on the rear...I was thinking the same things....

What was your reasoning behind that?

dtt,

I did order the left side tire and right side jerry can. If all goes well they should be here in mid August.

Sbly

Update #2

This is with the ARB compressor and dual batt's.
Batt and Comp-1.jpg
Comp-1.jpg
Dual batt-1.jpg

A switch or two for the lights and I also had to install a 12lb anti-theft device.
Left buttons-1.jpg
Right side buttons-1.jpg

Last edited:
A switch or two for the lights and I also had to install a 12lb anti-theft device.

12lb anti-theft device? What's that?

Can you explain what each of the switches do? I see one is an ON/OFF/ON toggle...what's that for?

Where is the 2nd battery? I don't see it in the pics...

Everything looks good (and yes you are a light whore...but it looks sweet!)

PS >> I wish my battery wiring were that neat -- with all the lights and accessories connected separately, mine looks like spaghetti compared to that!

Last edited:
The 12lb anti-theft device is the Jack Russell Terrier in the driver seat.

The switches are as follows:
Blue is the 3 way for the rear lights - off, on while in reverse and all on.
Green is for the bumper lights.
Red is for the compressor.
Orange is for roof rack lights.
Center is for the dual batt. (jump start).

The 2nd battery is under the top battery, the pic shows the location of the 2nd battery.

Sbly
bottom batt-1.jpg

PS >> I wish my battery wiring were that neat -- with all the lights and accessories connected separately, mine looks like spaghetti compared to that!

to avoid spaghetti mess, i installed an 8 fuse fuse panel between the master cylinder and the driver fender.

The 2nd battery is under the top battery, the pic shows the location of the 2nd battery.

Is that a custom battery bracket IPOR fab'd up? I live about two hours North of IPOR...I can't wait until it's time to start the mild build on my 100.

Is that a custom battery bracket IPOR fab'd up? I live about two hours North of IPOR...I can't wait until it's time to start the mild build on my 100.

Whatever it is, I want one!!!

4 Peanut,

I have not received anything free, any discounts and or any compensation from IPOR in any way, so this is nothing more then my opinion based on my experience working with them on my truck.
I have been very happy with both IPOR's quality of work and their customer service and I would definitely recommend them for your 100 series build.

Sbly

Updated #3

The small gray box with the red cover is the jump start connector.

The next update should have photo's of the additional power outlets located where the third row seats once were.

Vince, please feel free to jump in with the technical information.

Sbly
photo-1.jpg

Last edited:
Update #4

The additional power outlets and rear lights.

Sbly
Rear plug-1.jpg
Rear plug-2.jpg
photo-3.jpg

Updated #3

The small gray box with the red cover is the jump start connector.

Can you explain this more, I haven't seen one of these before?

Polarized connector. Anderson Power Pole or its private-label more moderately priced sister from SMH.

Can you explain this more, I haven't seen one of these before?

Chuck B,

It lets me use a set of jumper cables without lifting the hood.

Sbly

Chuck B,

It lets me use a set of jumper cables without lifting the hood.

Sbly

That's pretty cool!

So how are your dual batts set up?

Did IPOR rewire the systems so that one battery controls the ignition electronics while the other controls all accessories?

Or do both batteries provide power to the car as in if one dies can the other still be used to start?

Or are they switched inside: [ 1 | 1+2 | 2 ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom