Builds IPOR built 200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some more of the hill training. The ICON suspension did great, no problems with articulation and the truck handled the hill climbing/descending, side slop driving and rock crawling (small rocks) with no problems.

sbly

Last edited:
I took the cruiser to the Toyota dealership today to get the some rocks removed from between a rim and tire. While we were waiting for our cruiser we heard one of the worst things a 200 owner can hear. One of the salesman ask us "did you lift your Highlander".

I see a FJ Cruiser. What other 4x4s were there and how did the 200 do compared to them? Any thoughts or comments on the Crawl Control feature and the KDSS suspension? Looks like you had fun.

jgray - The 200 will be there with it's new ARB rear bumper.

uzj100 - The course was just for my wife and I, but we did drive one of their 80 series trucks.

We only used the Crawl Control in the beginning and it worked as advertised. But it takes a minute to get used to the noise and the feeling of the vehicle dry puking on the hill.

I took the cruiser to the Toyota dealership today to get the some rocks removed from between a rim and tire. While we were waiting for our cruiser we heard one of the worst things a 200 owner can hear. One of the salesman ask us "did you lift your Highlander".

Good grief. So what was your response?

I wanted to play along and tell him no we bought it from the dealer this way but I had to stop my wife from kicking him in the nuts.

Great pics! Send more with rear bar when it gets installed.

Still waiting on the rear bumper, but took some photos on the ramp today.

Last edited:
pics look great wait untill what it is going to look like with the next set of mods.

Cam

So what was the RTI score before/after the mods?

So what was the RTI score before/after the mods?

I was not standing there when they ramped it. And the ramp was there just for fun, I dont believe anyone was taking measurements.

So to answer your question Not Sure.

Cam

Nice RTI shot! You can see my dumb ass wandering through the background on that first one. :rolleyes:

I have nothing to contribute other than I saw your rig at the swap meet, and it looked sweet. :cheers:

Felix,

Thanks, but it's still a work in progress. We or should I say the IPOR guys still have a lot more mods they are going to do.

Steve

Nice, looks great!

I am curious how the ARB rear bumper comes out!Make sure to post pics when installed.

The painting of the grill is a great idea.

Update #1

IPOR has done and or is working on the following:

ARB rear bumper
ARB roof rack with lights
ARB Simpson III RTT
ARB Awning
Rashta Skid Plate
ARB Compressor
Dual Batt's

Cam and Vince did I leave anything out.

Once again I have to say that I am more then happy with the performance and customer service that I have received from the IPOR guys. I would highly recommend them for any and all of your Off-Road work.

Sbly
DSCF3558.jpg
DSCF3561.jpg

Last edited:
That looks sweet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom