Introductions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi everybody. I'm pretty new to Mud and wanted to check in to the Big Sky Club and introduce myself. I bought an LX470 a month or so ago and really like it. Long time Montanan, now in Great Falls after living in Dillon, Missoula, and briefly in Helena.

I'm searching for an 80 series Land Cruiser.

^ I was planning to go look at the 80 I saw on Craigslist in Bigfork today but the owner called and told me it sold.

Hey Guys,

I bought a '92 a couple years ago and have been lurking on the mud site since then. I live in Billings so if anyone needs some help on their cruiser around here then let me know. I haven't wrenched much but I'm always willing to learn and lend a hand if someone needs it.

Welcome, rioghamo. I'm a newbie around here, too. I'll keep you in mind if I'm near Billings and need a wrench hand. If you bring your LC around GF, let me know.

My buddy has an fj80 in polson, pretty built but not crazy built. Think he wants 8k for it. Welcome to the group BTW.

^ Thanks for the tip, but I just brought home a 1993 model. After driving it from L.A. the truck has 91K miles. It rode great all the way, if a little sluggish over some mtn passes. I'm psyched!; now I need to learn how to work on it so as to keep it well maintained, serviced, and costs down.

Hi gang. I'm TC from Bozeman. Bought a pretty sweet 87 60 series from the original owner a couple of years ago and that started the addiction. I bought a 93 with 293k on it and sold it when it had 303. The 60 has been totaled out (damn hit and run drivers) and now have a 3x locked 94 with 127k. I'm always up for an adventure and eager to get to know the cruiser gurus in the area!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg
Hi I'm Joel and I live in Paradise Valley in Pray. I've owned my 71 Fj40 for 21 years and counting. I used to live in Utah and I love Moab and the red rocks but am looking forward to new adventures in Montana. BTW I really do h8 mud!

image.jpg

Hey, names peter I'm a Toyota mechanic in Bozeman. I drive a 97 Toyota 4Runner. I'm new to the forum. I'm hopeing to tag along on some runs and learn about some new off-road spots.

Hey!
When in the States, we mostly live in Bozeman or on the wet side near Seattle. No LCs here, but I have an '83 BJ-T60 down in Bolivia waiting for me to return. It was good those of you there tonight!

Hello! My name's Scott from Livingston. I've owned my 89 FJ62 for over two years. I know we briefly touched on the proposed drilling in Emigrant Gulch at the meeting. If you can, please write an email or letter by tomorrow's deadline opposing exploration and drilling. Thank you!

• Please provide your comments on the proposal by submitting them by July 15, 2015, to Peter Werner, Project Lead, Custer Gallatin National Forest Supervisors Office (10 E Babcock, Bozeman, MT 59715) or by email at:

FS-comments-northern-gallatin@fs.fed.us

• It is important to send a copy of your comments to the Montana Department of Environmental Quality, P.O. Box 200901, Helena, MT 59620-0901. Include a reference to the Emigrant – Lucky Minerals Exploratory Drilling Proposal.

Attn: Warren McCullough, wmccullough@mt.gov

I'm in Bozeman driving a stockish 80. Couldn't make it to the meeting last night; maybe next time, or a trail ride.

This evening, up Spanish Creek with my girls:
July%25252015%25252C%2525202015%252520074%252520adj.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom