Introductions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy y’all, I’m Gavin. I’ve been to a few meetings and met a few of you. I’m pretty excited to be apart of this club, and while I’m not an official member of the club yet, I’d still like to introduce myself.
I’m a 24 yr old diesel mechanic who just purchased my first real rig. It’s not finished yet, but I hope to have it wheeling ready by this December
My rig is a 1967 Jeepster Commando
It’s been V8 swapped with a Buick 350 but is otherwise mostly stock. (Some pictures of its current state below)
I’m pretty excited to be apart of y’all’s group.
Thanks for reading

IMG_3491.jpeg

IMG_3481.jpeg

He works pretty hard on Tim's diesel swapped 60 and has put some hard hours on my 60. But, we'll get him to the dark side eventually.

Frank

Gavin, welcome. I don't mean to be rude, but you're aware this group is for Land Cruiser owners?
Not rude at all, I realize it’s a land cruiser club. But I’m hoping a vintage rig will give me a pass?

Actually, any Toyota 4x4 is Ok. Our trucks go down and sometimes we have to drive something else why they are fixed. I think eventually you will dig having a 'yota since then we can share knowledge and will have the right tools if things break on the trail. The important thing is to come on some runs and have fun!

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom