Introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone,

I have been surfing this site for years and finally decided to get off my lazy arse and participate.

I've had a mustard 76 fj40 for about 5 yrs now. Got it in Northern California while I was still living there. Mudrak rebuilt the tranfer/tranny. Have since moved back to Texas. She remains stock except for the 4 inch lift from the PO. The carb is in desparate need of a rebuild (JimC?), but otherwise she's in pretty decent shape. A little rust in the usual places. Its not the original paint, PO resprayed most of it but the dash is still the original mustard. Saving for the carb rebuild, some factory wheels/caps and skinny 33's.

And I'm lucky, my wife loves cruisers and she's constantly hunting for the perfect 97 with lockers to carry our 2 toddlers around in.

Thanks, I continue to learn so much from everyone else on this site.
mustard1.JPG

Nice looking rig. If I ever get mine painted I think it will be mustard also.

Welcome to Mud! :beer:

I too surfed a long time before joining. This site has taught me a lot of things, particularly humbleness. Just when you think you are getting to know your Cruiser someone tells you something you never knew!

Buy a star so you can post more pics and help support the site.

very nice. I love that color...welcome to Mud

Thanks for the welcome everyone. As soon as I get a chance and some practice I'll post some current pics.

Welcome!

Welcome in our site!:flipoff2:
Here you will meet cruiserheads ready to help!
I got help too!

-------------------------------------------------
BJ42 ,1984 vintage, achieving soon frame-off resto,
4E9 Toyo beige,3B 3,4l Diesel engine , stock H55F 5speed (rebuilt),
2.5 inch OME kit (thank you Hawkdriver!),16 inch split rims and 205R16 original Dunlop tyres...:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom