Introducing "Virginia Pig" (72FJ55) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A while back (Feb 2015) I posted about a 1972 FJ55 on Ebay. The original auction went well outside my budget but in a post auction conversation the seller told me the winning bidder was a scammer. Eventually it was re-posted and I won the 2nd auction. It was stored in California for many months and finally came home to Virginia. This piggie has enjoyed the California sun it's whole life, its very solid, original drive train (F155/3spd), runs great, and came with lots of documentation. Attached are a few pics of delivery day. I was able to put a few miles on the Virginia Pig and WOW, these things are tanks. The fun factor is super high.....yee-haw!!!! It's tucked away (again) from salty northern Virginia roads and I will post some additional pics in the spring. Lot's of improvements on the horizon but I plan to keep driving it while I work on it.

IMG_0864.JPG IMG_0867.JPG
IMG_0870.JPG IMG_0865.JPG

Congratulations! Looks like a nice one. I don't remember seeing that one up for sale. Good luck with it.

@bobm...there will definitely be more pics!!!! I love the pic you posted in the snow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom