Introduce Yourself (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You'll be just fine with the current selection.....I should probably qualify my comments and let everyone know I didnt order and got a pick from what was left over.....Not a good move when you probably need a size S after it shrinks.....LOL

Costco @ Myt Bch

I talked to an 80 owner that works there not too long ago, some "carded" him. Anyone run into him again? His is lifted and has a safari rack.

Hey there! :) My name's Mylene...I met some of you guys at URE May 30/31...I was in the blue FJ. I've been thinking about joining the ruckus here...:-D

3583771166_f49a00c99b.jpg

3414229049_dc9f85b566.jpg

welcome Mylene.....and Thomas. Glad to see you made it here. Most of the members here are harmless...ignore the comments about FJCruisers being gurrls rigs.....oh wait, that wont bother you. Never mind. :D :D

Yeah yeah, won't bother me with that ;) The chick drives the FJC in my house :D

Here's the 'man trucks'

86 4Runner SAS
3646005791_e3dec6590a.jpg

07 Taco
3457417061_7e2856c28a.jpg

LOL...I'm taking care of it...getting some All Pro rear bumpers for the FJ and Taco...finally! Sheesh. :)

what happened to the WARN? :(

Group buy, free shipping, etc. :) All Pro now includes shackle mounts in the rear bumpers, so it ends up costing the same as the Warn even with the fact that I have to buy an aftermarket hitch. :bounce:

Oh, and thanks we got the tshirts, stickers, and cards yesterday. There's a couple bad 40's on post here we're going to drop cards on. :)

fzj80 i recieved this message today from an upstate member that has an old 80 of mine, It's not locked but has the most extensive service and repair history of any rig you'll ever find.

glen just curious if you know any body that would want the 80 we traded. i put a new OME lift with shocks and steering dampener and new tires bfg AT 285x75x16 asking 6,000. let me know oh and the castor bushings installled as well. i bought another 40 and about to get another one and this has to go. hope you are doing well and would appreciate any help moving this rig.

I was going to ask how much it would cost to lock it. I may need to find something sooner than later, The Range Rover started acting up tonight driving to Pawleys Island...lord knows 96+ Range Rover parts are made of gold so if its something bad, it may cost me an arm and a leg.

Glen, can you send me some pictures if available. I'll PM you my email address. Thanks!!

Jim use those tailoring skills on a large t-shirt and you could get 2 for the price of one. One for you and Chandler. It must be nice my fat a$$ needs a x-large just to fit in one. A large makes me look like a fat stripper, not a good mental image I know. :flipoff2:

You mean they're supposed to fit?.....LOL....Oh wait...you actually need to have a body to put in them....I get it.....LOL....Traci said for me to put my tailoring skills to use on my shirt.....Wait and see who's first in line next shirt order.....:grinpimp:

You and Brock.....He might do his Brittany Spears impression for you...LOL

easy big fellow....i have you know I saw a missourian wearing a cut off shirt....he was about 50 with a mullet and belly three times as big as mine....and purple biker shorts. LOL I about puked my lunch up when he walked by..........wish I took a pic for Glenn to keep in his shop. :D :D

thing is....I just know how to make my money stretch....buying all the fabric a dollar will fetch......LOL....

Ok....not......but I'm running out of things to do with the big shirt......Put it over my seat back in the 40, tried the Bruno with the knot tied at the waste, tied the arms, neck and waste and filled with helium, thought about using it for a pattern for a soft top......Used it as a sack to hold all my other shirts.......you get the idea.....

You all are killing me. Jim I will get one of those padded superman costumes. You can cut out the padded chest and arms and sew it into the tshirt. Hell wemon use push up bras and padded bras what would be the difference. We would then have to beat the wemon off of you. I guess that I am just stuck as a fat A$$.

thing is....I just know how to make my money stretch....buying all the fabric a dollar will fetch......LOL....

Ok....not......but I'm running out of things to do with the big shirt......Put it over my seat back in the 40, tried the Bruno with the knot tied at the waste, tied the arms, neck and waste and filled with helium, thought about using it for a pattern for a soft top......Used it as a sack to hold all my other shirts.......you get the idea.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom