Intro Thread & Question - 1990 PJZ70 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, great to see the community here. I have recently purchased a 1990 PJZ70, and am just getting to work on it.

I have a hard copy of the Feb. 1990 Engine Repair Manual. Does anyone know of where I can find a hard copy of the Repair Manual for Chassis and Body? I’m also interested in a hard copy of the user/owner manual. I’ve been searching some different websites/retailers for these and have not had any success. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

6F72EC71-13AA-44DB-97B2-40DFEF0E8206.jpeg

hey welcome to the madness, I have a 75 Ute and Nic has a HZJ77 we are in Anchorage.
wLooking for parking brake parts for a 1990 pzj70 we made a typo it is a 1990 PZJ70 a 5 cylinder diesel it belonged to a CIA operative was shipped from Japan to Paris to Lisbon Portugal to if you can believe this (Have records) Timbuktu👀. Upon reassignment to the Washington DC area it was registered in the USA. For many years it was the only PZJ70 registered in the USA If fact we are not yet able to find any registered here. It’s in excellent condition

My recommendation is to just take the file to your local printing store and have them bind the manuals for you. Going to be faster (and probably cheaper) than hunting for originals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom