Interior Trim Swap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Alright- I searched and couldn’t find so posting.

I am looking at a 2019 GX460 with the mahogany interior trim. I love the rig but despise the trim. I would prefer the base model blackish wood trim.
1) can you replace the trim parts individually from Lexus
2) is there a good aftermarket source
3) does anyone with a base model wanna swap?

Idk 🤷🏻‍♂️ I guess I could keep looking but seems silly to pass on a vehicle because of something so trivial. But I don’t care for the mahogany lol.

Thanks in advance
Casey

If you can't find what you want and don't mind wasting 10 bucks, there's wood grain tape:
Amazon product ASIN B01BI9ZEU2
This may work with a heat gun for the some of the bends and corners. They show it used on electrical switch plates which are small with a tight bevel, similar to our wood trim.

Alright- I searched and couldn’t find so posting.

I am looking at a 2019 GX460 with the mahogany interior trim. I love the rig but despise the trim. I would prefer the base model blackish wood trim.
1) can you replace the trim parts individually from Lexus
2) is there a good aftermarket source
3) does anyone with a base model wanna swap?

Idk 🤷🏻‍♂️ I guess I could keep looking but seems silly to pass on a vehicle because of something so trivial. But I don’t care for the mahogany lol.

Thanks in advance
Casey
They can be bought from Lexus, but I’d imagine they’re gonna be pretty expensive. I’ve wanted to swap to the mahogany myself, but my trim pieces show evidence of the previous owners dog leaving marks on them.

They can be bought from Lexus, but I’d imagine they’re gonna be pretty expensive. I’ve wanted to swap to the mahogany myself, but my trim pieces show evidence of the previous owners dog leaving marks on them.
Man - that’s a bummer about the dog, youre semi local so we coulda worked something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom