Interior fan doesnt turn on. Out of nowhere.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just had my car shipped internationally. I picked her up after about a month of being stored. The first thing I noticed is that they had disconnected the battery, everything was not configured. Then I noticed the interior fan would not turn on. The cooler box runs and cools, and the third row seating has cooling and fan. Front and second row seating, no fan at all. I looked for fuse number 28 according to the manual, but my car has that fuse placement somewhere else. Id love a little help.

Cheers.

South american market. 36 gallon tank. Non oem sound system, No KDSS but everything else LC. The owners manual diagram of the engine bay fuse box is not the same as the physical fuses I see. For example fuse #28 is not there and theres a large plastic holder over that section of the fuse box.

South american market. 36 gallon tank. Non oem sound system, No KDSS but everything else LC. The owners manual diagram of the engine bay fuse box is not the same as the physical fuses I see. For example fuse #28 is not there and theres a large plastic holder over that section of the fuse box.
Could you get a pic of the fuse box and fuses. Also on the inner lid of the fuse box there should be some sort of diagram or fuse location embossed on it.

PAV91cN.jpg

XsUDZSj.jpg

On the top of the image there are 5 50amp fuses and to the left more fuses are supposed to be there but in my model theres a black plastic piece. I dont see any fuses under it....According to the manual the AC fuse is there but in my model you see that black plastic with plastic windows.

On the top of the image there are 5 50amp fuses and to the left more fuses are supposed to be there but in my model theres a black plastic piece. I dont see any fuses under it....According to the manual the AC fuse is there but in my model you see that black plastic with plastic windows.
My fuse box is similar, did you check the 2nd fuse box under the dash as well? There are i think 3 fuses in that for the ac

woops, didnt think to check for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom