Instrument lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After looking thru the search, I was wondering if anybody had any good results with just replacing the instrument lights with the leds and not removing the sheilds. Since the po had installed a dash skin without a cutout for the dash light, is the heater light that mounts under the dash and shines down on the heater lever the same bulb?

Thanks Dave

They are the same type, the kind with a pointed metal contact on each end, but I can't recall if one is a smaller size than the other. I can't reply to that until tonight when I can check on it in my truck for you. Maybe I can get you a measurement on the dash cover (I installed one) so you can cut a small hole to expose the lamp in your dash.

They are the same type, the kind with a pointed metal contact on each end, but I can't recall if one is a smaller size than the other. I can't reply to that until tonight when I can check on it in my truck for you. Maybe I can get you a measurement on the dash cover (I installed one) so you can cut a small hole to expose the lamp in your dash.
Thanks, that would be much appreciated. Thanks Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom