Inside Tire Carrier 80 series 91-97 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In stock ready to ship
Custom widths available at no additional cost

image-jpg.1015189

There are some legit made in USA straps made for securing spare tires in strictly off road applications. Hopefully your set up works as a patch. From what I am seeing one good kick over to the side and the tire likely will work loose. When I was in a similar situation I just strapped the spare flat to the floor, filled the leftover voids with tow straps, blankets, etc. then strapped a piece of plywood on top of the spare, kind of like a shelf. Then I just screwed in some strap brackets in the plywood and strapped more stuff on to the shelf. It was super quick, cheap, rattle free, and secure, and got me through until I came up with a swing out, which totally suck. When I build the rear cargo area I will be doing a set up similar to LCPhil's as linked above. iH8swingouts.

upload_2016-10-13_20-41-4.png

Our carriers are now crash and roll rated.
One of our good customers flipped his 80 end over end then finished with a side roll. :eek:
No occupants require medical help:) but the 80 series was a total loss.:(
The good was our Tire Carrier/ Puma mount did not move at all and stayed 100% secure to the end. :clap:
It is now bolted in his new 80 series

Buy with confindance welded by a certified welding Made In the USA

usa.gif

Now available if you just want a tire carrier and no PUMA mount. If you go with just the carrier alone you will need to drill 2 holes in the floor to properly support the carrier alone. Like everything we have listed on our website its in stock:)

Is the ratchet strap included? Can I pick the color ratchet strap? Can I get the carrier unpainted?

Edit: I went ahead and ordered the full kit from you and emailed you my requests (unpainted, black ratchet strap, 315/75/16 tire). Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/comments.

Thanks for the awesome product!

Last edited:
Is the ratchet strap included? Can I pick the color ratchet strap? Can I get the carrier unpainted?

Edit: I went ahead and ordered the full kit from you and emailed you my requests (unpainted, black ratchet strap, 315/75/16 tire). Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/comments.

Thanks for the awesome product!

Ships today

Unpainted
315/75-16
Ratchet strap comes Camo but black is available - Click here :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom