In case anyone wants to read a love story... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good article. I remember a cool video a few years back, kind of a promotional thing about the 70's.
Wish I could find it again. It's a 50/50 split between my BJ74 and my 12HT60. Ones a tractor, the
other is a softy. Both are the best.

Found it:! From 2014

Good article. I remember a cool video a few years back, kind of a promotional thing about the 70's.
Wish I could find it again. It's a 50/50 split between my BJ74 and my 12HT60. Ones a tractor, the
other is a softy. Both are the best.

Found it:! From 2014

Well, that's definitely not marketing to the North American consumer! It's interesting to see 'foreign' ads, usually so much more thoughtful, since they don't cater towards consumerism nearly as much...

Well, that's definitely not marketing to the North American consumer! It's interesting to see 'foreign' ads, usually so much more thoughtful, since they don't cater towards consumerism nearly as much...

I don't think overall Toyota really cares about the NA consumer. We are just the gravy, main course is the rest of the world.

Yes too bad that Toyota does not pay more attention to the North American market - but then most of the car makers don't -- many have models in other parts of the world that we just do not get here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom