Improved FSM downloads (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey mud, I'm about 6 months in on owning my LC and absolutely loving it. Really wanting to do my own maintenance, so I sought out the FSMs. A quick search here lead me to the pdfs for a 2004 LC. Those were great except, like many of you have experienced, they are all out of order.

Everyone here has been so helpful, so I wanted to do something to contribute. I downloaded all the files, and properly re-ordered the page numbers. I hope you all find this useful and I hope it hasn't already been done lol. Thanks for being such an awesome community and resource.

I put volume 1, volume 2, electrical wiring diagram, and collision reference in a DropBox. This link should let you view and download.

If you too want to print & bind them, here should be your print order.
Volume 1:
introduction (pg 1-40)
maintenance (pg 49-59) **i dont know where pg 41-48 is.**
preparation (pg 60-140)
service specifications (pg 141-193)
diagnostics (pg 194-1210)

Volume 2:
engine mechanical - (pg 1574 -1688)
emission - (pg 1689 - 1699)
sfi - (pg 1700 - 1761)
cooling - (pg 1762 - 1781)
lubrication - (pg 1782 - 1803)
ignition - (pg 1804 - 1816)
starting - (pg 1817 - 1835)
charging - (pg 1836 - 1851)
auto transmission - (pg 1852 - 1888)
transfer - (pg 1889 - 1939)
propeller shaft - (pg 1940 - 1950)
suspension - (pg 1951 - 2135)
brake - (pg 2137 - 2209)
steering - (pg 2210 - 2275)
safety restraint system - (pg 2276 - 2373)
body electrical - (pg 2374 - 2573)
body mechanical - (pg 2574 - 2724)
air conditioning - (pg 2726 - 2835)

Reworking the page numbers was very tedious so if you find a mistake, give me a shout and I'll get it corrected and uploaded.

Awesome!

This is the factory CD covering the entire production run 1998-2007 with variations, where applicable. Wiring diagrams, repair manuals, etc. All engines, gearboxes. 105 too!

I do not believe it has US specific additions, but they are more or less cosmetic.

You can download it for offline/local usage from LC100E/manual then open index.html. You might have to disable local file or cross origin restrictions for offline use, depending on operating system and browser.

Last edited:
This is the factory CD covering the entire production run 1998-2007 with variations, where applicable. Wiring diagrams, repair manuals, etc. All engines, gearboxes. 105 too!

I do not believe it has US specific additions, but they are more or less cosmetic.

You can download it for offline/local usage from LC100E/manual then open index.html. You might have to disable local file or cross origin restrictions for offline use, depending on operating system and browser.
Thanks for the resource! I tried opening the LC100E/manual link but it wouldnt load

thenathano,
THANK YOU!!
You made my dream come true!

Very Cool- @thenathano & @Moridinbg

Ive spent some time re-ordering some of the sections I use frequently but not all since it frigging tedious work. Thanks for the effort!

anytime guys. Using the link that @Moridinbg provided, I'm working on downloading and combining the files for a 2000. It's tedious also but once i'm done with it, I'll upload it to the DropBox

Super helpful @thenathano...I had been frustrated by the previous PDF...this is actually a useful(ie Organized) electronic version. I appreciate how tedious this must have been!!!

So I'm noticing that the 2004 schematics don't match up with what I'm seeing on the 2001. For instance, the number of pins on certain connectors are different and where each power wire is located in that connector isn't in the same location. That said, it's definitely helpful because the connector location on the junction boxes are accurate, along with a lot of the continuity checks. I saw someone was working on the 98-00 stuff, is that still in the works?

So I'm noticing that the 2004 schematics don't match up with what I'm seeing on the 2001. For instance, the number of pins on certain connectors are different and where each power wire is located in that connector isn't in the same location. That said, it's definitely helpful because the connector location on the junction boxes are accurate, along with a lot of the continuity checks. I saw someone was working on the 98-00 stuff, is that still in the works?

Not sure, but last time i looked you could pick up the official electrical wiring diagram book for like $30 on ebay for those years. I'd have to imagine that's worth it for electrical work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom