Important update regarding GSMTR 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The STLCA is committed to carrying on the tradition of the Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride for the 29th year. Unfortunately, COVID-19 has caused many things to change in the way we can socialize. That being said, we are implementing some additional changes to this year’s event. Earlier this year we made the difficult decision to reschedule GSMTR to October 26th - 31st, 2020. In an effort to keep our staff and participants safe, we have decided to make the following changes for the 2020 event. We are limiting the number of driver registrations to 100 this year. In addition, there will be no onsite registration available. We feel that by taking these precautions we can minimize the risk to all of our attendees. We will take necessary measures to help you follow social distancing guidelines during the event. We also ask that if you or anyone in your family is sick, has a fever or you think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.

We will continue to update you to any changes that may be necessary as GSMTR 2020 approaches. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing you at Windrock Park in the Fall!

Register today at www.stlca.org/gsmtr.

Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride

October 26th - 31st, 2020

Windrock Park • Oliver Springs, TN

Guided Rides • Camping • Food • Fun

#gsmtr2020 #landcruiser #fj40 #fj55 #fj60 #fj62 #fj80 #tacoma #4runner #gx470 #gx460 #gxor #fjcruiser #100series #200series #BringThemAll

#greatsmokymountaintrailride

I was really planning on going, but now that it is on Halloween I’m not sure if I can make it! My 7 year old daughter may not like me missing Halloween with her!

What kind of candy does she like?

This might be an untapped opportunity ... Kids trick-or-treat at the pavilion for candy and sweets ... Adults trick-or-treat for beer and booze

If you're registered for GSMTR this year, you should have received an email that includes links to the online waivers. These must be completed prior to arrival. In the past we've had everyone sign a waiver on site but this year and going forward we'll be doing them online to speed up the check-in process. If you didn't get the email, contact us at admin@stlca.org and we'll get it to you right away. Thank you.

friendly-reminder.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom