I’m leaking. Need help. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve got a drip on the floorboard passenger side. It doesn’t seem oily and no smell. My limited knowledge (thanks google) leads me to think it’s a plugged evaporator drain.

2000 LX 470

Looking for advice. Thanks in advance.

You're probably right. Either that or the gasket on the evaporator cover has failed.

Most likey, I ordered from toyota dealership AND they had to ship it to Honolulu from out of state.. Soo, they most likey doubled the price on me.
I too ordered it from my local dealership. I don’t even understand what happened to yours.

Hawaii dealerships are crazy. I buy some stuff from the only Lexus dealership on the island at 10-15% off and prices are still about double what I pay online at mainland dealerships, Lexuspartsnow.com or partsouq.

Hawaii dealerships are crazy. I buy some stuff from the only Lexus dealership on the island at 10-15% off and prices are still about double what I pay online at mainland dealerships, Lexuspartsnow.com or partsouq.
It’s kinda nuts. It sucks, but it’s nice knowing I’m not the only guy paying these prices 🤙🏼

It’s kinda nuts. It sucks, but it’s nice knowing I’m not the only guy paying these prices 🤙🏼
I have to do my steering rack at some point next year and can’t wait to see what they quote me! Very likely I’m buying online and eating shipping ... I bet it will still be cheaper than Servco!

I have to do my steering rack at some point next year and can’t wait to see what they quote me! Very likely I’m buying online and eating shipping ... I bet it will still be cheaper than Servco!
Lmk, I want to do mine eventually too, but as of right now I got bigger fish to fry. Got some leaks going on in the Engine bay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom