IH8MUD Morale Patches (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
Back in stock. The original IH8MUD embroidered morale patch. Velcro backed. Grab one today before this batch sells out!

I've seen "Youtube Certified Mechanic" patches on Etsy and I'm wondering if you've ever considered a "ih8mud technical institute" patch?

I had not - I think there’s a somewhat small percentage of folks on here that actually have a patch collection.

I can definitely put that on a hat for you :)

I'm not much on patches, but an "ih8mud technical institute" sticker would be nifty.

Hey so anyone that orders 1 or more patches from my site and says “Give me a monkey” in their note to me when they check out will not only get a free decal they’ll get a free reefmonkey embroidered Velcro backed patch!
95183E1C-463C-4319-BE2E-498E19E89032.jpeg

ordered.

Wow, you have a lot of gear! Ordered some stuff. Didn’t see a spot for a note though.

Back in stock. The original IH8MUD embroidered morale patch. Velcro backed. Grab one today before this batch sells out!
Uh, are the ones in the swag bag given at Relic run supposed to have another piece on the back?

the back of the patch has the hook side of a velcro setup..... IE: you can stick it to something fluffy.

So - no. There's not supposed to be another piece on the back.

the back of the patch has the hook side of a velcro setup..... IE: you can stick it to something fluffy.

So - no. There's not supposed to be another piece on the back.
Fluffy....hmmm

I bought that and a patch from my former club ONSC.

Fluffy....hmmm
Usually the headliner of your truck. I’m not a patch guy in that I buy patches tons at a time. I collect patches to places I have been and things that are pertinent to my life. Then the occasional cool ass one like the IH8mud hub patch.

Also you can attach it to your tactical backpack or journal. And you can change the patches out daily and post your “Load out” for the day to your Instagram page. Showing off which patches you’ve chosen to adorn your pack or journal.

Not kidding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom