Idiot YouTubber uses Gaia GPS to ruin (essentially every) family weekend... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.wastingtimeinthewoods.com
Hey, guys. I recently made a quick video on how I find dispersed sites withGaia GPS from home. I worked with a longtime MUD supporting Vendor; Expedition Essentials and wanted to post here for anyone interested in a really solid GX 460 dash mount solution:

In this episode I break down how I find beautiful and isolated dispersed camping sites from home. We’ll cover how I use Gaia GPS, Google Earth Pro, the National Weather Service and Forest Service resources to find somewhere epic to ruin my families 3 day weekends.

Some great info Jake! My wife wanted to see it on our TV, so I had to go through our Roku and Youtube.
So I finally subscribed to your site! Great info on Giai and looking for dispersed campsites, something my wife and I have been trying to do. Your video will make it much easier. I wasn't aware that Gaia had all those off road trails marked!
We also played the one with Cody and survival myths. That was pretty good also, but pretty much knew all that anyways.

I watched it last night as well, nice info, thanks Jake!

Some great info Jake! My wife wanted to see it on our TV, so I had to go through our Roku and Youtube.
So I finally subscribed to your site! Great info on Giai and looking for dispersed campsites, something my wife and I have been trying to do. Your video will make it much easier. I wasn't aware that Gaia had all those off road trails marked!
We also played the one with Cody and survival myths. That was pretty good also, but pretty much knew all that anyways.
Yeah, the Cody video was intended to cast a wide net. I caught a lot of fish with that one but a lot of them were hardcore survivalists pissed off that I didn't take it seriously enough. Glad you got it on the Roku. Now you can see the bags under my eyes in all their glory ; )

Anyone dumping on you for not taking it seriously, just isn't getting your whole stick of comedy. The whole idea is not to be drill sergeant serious, but to give some useful info in a light hearted way.
:cheers:

I watched it last night as well, nice info, thanks Jake!

Anyone dumping on you for not taking it seriously, just isn't getting your whole stick of comedy. The whole idea is not to be drill sergeant serious, but to give some useful info in a light hearted way.
:cheers:
Probably not the sort of dudes you'd want to have a beer with anyway : )

I enjoy your videos as well OP!

Probably not the sort of dudes you'd want to have a beer with anyway : )
Not have a beer with, not off road with, not be in a critical situation with, generally not be around...
Looking forward to whenever my wife and I get some time to head your way and do that Arrow trail (forgot the name of the trail you did the video of) with you and your family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom