I'd like to introduce "Brutus" ... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked to Lance today, said for me to get it to him........please advise to next step...........

I reckon the Old Man's too ashamed to post up here that he's been workin' on a jeep. :lol::lol:

But I secretly managed to get him to admit on a PM that he's already done knocked out a good portion of the worklist ... includin' rootin' the mice out of 'er. :bounce2::cheers::bounce2:

My understandin' is that she's now in the hands of Lance, Bonham's finest hemi/jeep Guru, to see if'n he can cypher out the brain problems. :cool:

Progress Folks ... finally able to make some damn progress! :clap:

Bryan ... you best pencil me in for a return to the Over the Hill Off Road shop come 'bout mid-March. Need me some more tube bent. :smokin:

:flamingo:

, to see if'n he can cypher out the brain problems. :cool:

Progress Folks ... finally able to make some damn progress! :clap::smokin:

by gawd I did not know that car dealers coud fix Brains!

He's fixing yours right? :hillbilly:

.. admiting about your brain issues is already step forward sir!

I am proud of you!:hillbilly:

If they have continued problems, Tribe4x4.com in Ft Worth are the best Hemi/Jeep swap guys on the planet.

Thanks Nolen ... that'll be plan B. :cool:

I know of a non-profit organization that would be more then happy to accept such a generous donation as "Brutus"........ :cool:

Then it would no longer be non-profit. :grinpimp:

Meanwhile ...

Currently engaged in negotiations with a company to build my custom-made camper for the bed. All the comforts of home in a VERY compact design. :cheers:

Phoenix in Commerce City????? :grinpimp:

Wicked cool! You need that hood too.
0_0_0_0_326_217_csupload_28282286_large.jpg
raptor-camper-small.jpg

Hood's for a JK ... I got a TJ. :meh:

But yes ... that's the fine folks I'm talkin' to. :cool:

Here's one on an old Chevy that fits flush with the bed sides like mine will. I ain't leavin' the tailgate on though ... camper will be flush with the rear of the bed and still allow for my spare-tire carrier to work.

chevy.jpg

Warn posted a picture of the camper for the Ford Raptor this morning... Looked descent, 'cept for the jacks hanging off the corners. We've been looking at Crew Max Tundra's and I saw they had fitted a camper to 4.5' bed of the Tundra too.......

damn! that's a good deal!

we locals like to call it communist city

you outta drive up here and visit em kowboy...bring that roof top tent and i'll buy it from ya ;)

We've been looking at Crew Max Tundra's and I saw they had fitted a camper to 4.5' bed of the Tundra too.......

Their claim to fame is they'll make a custom camper to fit anything. Some great pics on their website:

Coyote R.V. Exclusive Manufacturer of Phoenix Pop up - HOME - Commerce City, CO

damn! that's a good deal!

We'll see. :meh:

you outta drive up here and visit em kowboy...bring that roof top tent and i'll buy it from ya ;)

Be up there this August to tour their shop and let 'em take the final measurements of Brutus. You let jeeps park in your driveway? :grinpimp:

Here's the latest edition of my floorplan but still a work in progress. Queen-size bed up top, s***ter, shower, stovetop, sink, fridge, furnace, and A/C. :cool:

floorplan_2.jpg

From the looks of his sig line, I think Ben Hendrick is about to take Brutus off of your hands.

Better start brainstorming a new project...

You let jeeps park in your driveway? :grinpimp:

worse

literally, i live 2.77 miles away according to google maps. got a spare room that has been blessed by many cruiserheads and a great neighborhood biker bar. if you don't still have my phone no., pm me and i'll get it to ya again.

[blackmail picture courtesy of romer]
June_2004_Engine_002.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom