I thought I would share... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mark, the approach you need to take to sports medicine and athletic training can't be regurgitated out of a textbook. I think you are on the right path considering your special circumstances.

Keep it up. I'll call you about the 5k.

I am itching to build an obstacle similar to the one you posted in anothee thread. It would be for the kids ; )

congrats!
Wish I could be close enough to come and run with ya'll, I'd for sure come in first in my weight-class. I also gots fam from Washington state gonna be here.

Run Forrest!

...that I just finished my first 5k in under 58 minutes. I know it's not fast but, I did the same race last year in my wheelchair and I think I had more pins, rods, screws, and plates in my two legs than any other participant.

To think, when they diagnosed me with Osteogenesis Imperfecta as a baby they told my parents I would never walk and live a normal life. I guess they were 50% right.

Next race is July 3rd - Firecracker 5k, if anyone wants to join in.

- Mark

Mark, we have never met but I just gotta tell you how awesome it is to hear of your success/progress. I know you know that you can't compare yourself to ANYONE but you bc no one else has your exact circumstances. The fact you DID the run, enjoyed it, and are healthier due to the preparation makes it a win all the way around!!! Furthermore if you can get Jes to run a 5k I will probably think you are a god:D Congrats!!!!:cheers::cheers:

and good Lord, don't sell that fine 80!!!!

Way to go Mark. Ardenne and I are doing another 3k mudrun this weekend. Fun and they give me beer when I'm done! Two of them!
5605410564_9faa7b6fc7_b.jpg

the shadow looks like a woodpecker. If that tells you anything.

I loved those Sea-n-Say things when I was a kid.
"The woodpecker says: BOING!"

Land Speeder said:
the shadow looks like a woodpecker. If that tells you anything.

That is the funniest thing I have read today. Awesomeness

Must have been my reaction. Fun day!!!!

I'm down for a Cottonland team, and yes, I'll carry you so you don't torch your nuts!

Oh, I don't doubt the reaction a bit! It's just the magnatude I have doubts about. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom