I still want to want to cut the roof of my short bed. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've tried to call Erik a couple of times this morning- all I get is voice mail....oh well, I'll try again later.

Comeon! I had to go wheeing!.. Really, Just got back in the office. Will call you back today.. Was wheeling in Kentucky with "those Guys" and Rice on the rocks all weekend and had a 9 hour drive home yesterday.. Well, Got in about 10:00 last night! FJ40's still on the trailer.. Didn't wanna wake the neighbors unloading in the dark..
Sorry Missed your call I'm back now. Will be calling ya back today.. Gotta catch up on some work then I can chat.. No cell service where we were at!

I know I'm gonna' take a bunch of crap for this.... but I am more and more convinced that I want the "open air" experience of a removable top cab on my short bed 45 project. It's a 64 fixed top now. If I can find someone who wants this cab and wants to trade one in similar condition- that's what I'll do.... otherwise, this one will become a removable top. Huge problem, however, is that this cab is located in Indiana.... shipping might be the obstacle to any trades. Any suggestions out there?

My legs are fairly long, and this would be mostly a summer vehicle anyway- I think I need a removable top truck.

Alright, flame on....
I also have a 64 permanent top/shortbed. If you cut yours I could use the cap if you want to part with it. Thanks ;p ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom