I need your opinion. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Zooguy

SILVER Star
Threads
May I ask your opinion on two different options considering? .... I'm wanting to install some follow me lights on the back of my 100 series. I can't decide if I want to get some basic yellow pods aiming at the ground behind my Land cruiser or if I wanted to get some strobes that you would see like on a construction vehicle driving slowly on the shoulder.

I know the purpose of the lighting is to get a better reference of the vehicle in front of you in low light conditions whether it be dark fog snow or dust. A strobe light can be seen a little bit easier if you're having trouble seeing through the air but if you're trying to see something on the ground or illuminate the ground behind the vehicle obviously the pods are better. So I'm not sure what to do

Hard for one light to do both. I prefer flashers for dust. To be effective they need to point rearward. Down towards the ground won’t be very visible. There are some lights available that you can switch between flash and solid. Might be an option for a single solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom