Wanted I Need A Used 1989 FJ-62 4 Speed Auto Tranny

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by chepack, Feb 25, 2007.

1. chepack

chepack

Anyone out there have or know of someone who has a used 1989 FJ-62 4 speed auto tranny for sale. Mine is about to go I believe, I'll get confirmation of that tomorrow when the tranny shop looks at it but i want to be prepared for a quick turnaround. If you have one PM or email me at chepack@hotmail.com.

2. Nightshadow

Nightshadow

3. integrin

integrin

I've got two A440 trannies. Where are you located?

4. chepack

chepack

I am in Salem, OR. What type of condition are they in, mileage do they have? I am very interested.

5. integrin

integrin

PM'd ya. They're both in working trucks at the moment. That's good in that their condition can be verified more easily, bad in that they're not in a crate ready to ship yet. It sounds like your timeframe might be tight. Hopefully your current tranny can limp it out just a little longer...

6. 3_puppies

3_puppies SILVER Star

I have one in Helena MT, aprox 200,000 miles ran good when pulled, guy pulled it for a 5 speed conversion. output shaft has some wear on it. I'd take $250 for it, $300 with the flexplate and torque convertor. I'll be gone until tues eve.

Go back thru the for sale section maybe 2 weeks ago some one in OR was selling a 3FE, can't remember if they had the trans.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.