Parting Out I need a ignition lock cylinder barrel rod for 2003 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just ordered a new one from my local dealer 2 weeks ago.

Hello!

Did you ever find it? If so, where? I am in the need for one. Thank you

What year and model is your 100? I should have it in stock.

Hello!

Did you ever find it? If so, where? I am in the need for one. Thank you
I just ordered a new one from my local dealer 2 weeks ago.

Please see below is this what you need ?

@mora90 : If this is what your looking for PM me please …

Mr. Jeff @fl4031003 your in-box is full , !!!
please contact me via my SHOP HOTLINE
I have more then one locks and keys topic to bring you up to speed on ….🙂

Thanks folks

Matt

EFB34198-61E7-46C4-8F71-15F991A86DF8.jpeg
2513F597-44BA-4E7E-8965-F6B505C6F77B.jpeg
3810610E-0DE1-435A-94AC-D51FE9C5493E.jpeg

Thank you! Sorry for the late reply. I did find the replacement ignition rod that I was looking for

Hello. I am also in need of a 2003 Land Cruiser ignition cylinder rod stamped 2061A if either @ToyotaMatt or @ranma21 still have one.

Thank you

- in my travels thus far , the 2061A only comes as part of the OEM TOYOTA Receiver assy. i show above

- all other ones are offered as a stand alone service part

i am not sure why this is ?

matt

Thank you for the info @ToyotaMatt .

Can you tell me which of the other ones offered as standalone service parts are compatible with 2003-2007 with auto/electric tilt column? I have seen 2057A, 2061B, 7xxx (LX), etc

Thank you

Thank you for the info @ToyotaMatt .

Can you tell me which of the other ones offered as standalone service parts are compatible with 2003-2007 with auto/electric tilt column? I have seen 2057A, 2061B, 7xxx (LX), etc

Thank you

to be honest , i am not sure anyone has that TECH. / info. ?

i have never seen it here on MUD , and i have spent a bit of R&D time on this topic only to conclude that it seems to be a random-chance toyota parts topic ?

this could only be the case , that is IF im actually correct here ? and
i am not 100% certain on this to also be krystal klear too ...

this parts topic may actually be a same in kind example of a Factory Key CODE ? a intended security feature ?

now ............

where there are more then the thousands of possible possible key code variations that create the random and VERY VERY different keys and such ,

how many actual & different code #'s cast onto the side shaft of these Ignition lock cylinder receivers barrel rods are there in-fact used Globally ?

that fact is NOT 100% spelled out from what i have seen as well ?

i also have NEVER seen any official TOYOTA media online or on paper for that matter on this needed parts topic ?

this is all i know on this , if anyone has anything else to add in any way here . that is a good thing :)

thanks matt

What part # did you order. My 2003 just broke.
See last page of this thread:

When combining that thread with this one, seems like the "2061A" may be the correct rod for 2003 and newer 100 series with power tilt/telescope. But I'm just connecting dots and don't have a definitive answer here. If you already figured out which rod is needed, would love to know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom