I need a break master cylander (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Turns out that my break master cylander went out. if you have one lying around let me know. Thanks guys

Specter has kits. The master for the brake and clutch use the same kit. You should get both kits. If it's been setting a while you'll probably need both plus the slave for the clutch and wheel cylinder for the brakes. Just think about the upside on the FJ25s there is only one wheel cylinder per wheel instead of two like the early FJ40s. Do a search in the 25 forum there is a tread on LandcruiserSteve's brakes. Have fun.

John

I thought I'd never say it here , but do a search on "brake master" in the 25section. We've discussed this a lot, in Steve's case...........a whole lot. Both Fox and I have had our cylinders sleeved, there is also an issue with the SOR kit that needs to be worked around.

Whats the deal with Spector's rebuild kits... seems like you guys aren't big fans?

Nick-

SOR is the only practical source. The piston supplied in the kit is too long which would make for an endless nightmare of crazy brake problems.........if you didn't know about it ahead of time. ;)

The clutch master is on the firewall next to your brake master and is what your clutch pedal is attached to. The clutch slave is on the bellhousing and is what pushes the clutch fork in. They are both attached by a hydraulic line. I'll PM ya my address.

nfalcone said:
sure i will take one. What is a 'slave' by the way? I keep hearing about it and dont know what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom