I could use some help... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yesterday I have a series of cluster seizures. One of my arms muscles flexed so tight the docs though I broke my elbow or tore the tendon from the bone. Im on hour 31 with this fricken postical migraine. I probably shouldn't even be on the computer but here I am asking for help. So here goes.

Ive done several searches on mud and on the Internet. Ive the 1985 BJ70 with 3B and H55. I have the hard copy FSM for chassis and body. But I would like to have the FSM with the best information on the 3B engine. Ive come across conflicting pub numbers with different covers and most of the pdf files on the net won't either load or the website no longer has them on file. I did find a few hard copy FSM part number 36783A and RM035E. I prefer hard copies I can flip through in person. But at this point a pdf that has clear and squared off pages would work too.

If there are other publications that would help me work on my truck. Like a pub that has nothing but wiring schematics, H55 pub, maybe a pub on the injection pump. I think mine is indirect. I really do appreciate any help. I hope to be over this some time tomorrow. Its time for another injection for the postictal migraine.

Thanks again for any help.

There is really only 2 manuals for this model, the Engine/ engine electrical manual and the Body Chassis manual for the 7* series. They contain all the schematics,injection pump and h55f info. As pointed out above, there is a separate transmission manual.

I think one fo the US vendors had a heap of manuals reprinted, not sure if they did the B 3B engine though.

rosco so then I really only need the part number for the B, 3B, and 13BT after 1985 or newer with the most information and any FSM Supplement manuals.

Bron what are you asking for the FSM used for the 3B? Would you be able to pass on the pub number?

I do have the 36262E pub.

rosco so then I really only need the part number for the B, 3B, and 13BT after 1985 or newer with the most information and any FSM Supplement manuals.

That would be RM035E, although its March 86-, I think it would cover yours. There are a few for sale in Australia but the postage cost is high.
I havent seen too many supplements from Toyota.
Put RM035E into google and see what pops up.

Yesterday I have a series of cluster seizures. One of my arms muscles flexed so tight the docs though I broke my elbow or tore the tendon from the bone. Im on hour 31 with this fricken postical migraine. I probably shouldn't even be on the computer but here I am asking for help. So here goes.

Ive done several searches on mud and on the Internet. Ive the 1985 BJ70 with 3B and H55. I have the hard copy FSM for chassis and body. But I would like to have the FSM with the best information on the 3B engine. Ive come across conflicting pub numbers with different covers and most of the pdf files on the net won't either load or the website no longer has them on file. I did find a few hard copy FSM part number 36783A and RM035E. I prefer hard copies I can flip through in person. But at this point a pdf that has clear and squared off pages would work too.

If there are other publications that would help me work on my truck. Like a pub that has nothing but wiring schematics, H55 pub, maybe a pub on the injection pump. I think mine is indirect. I really do appreciate any help. I hope to be over this some time tomorrow. Its time for another injection for the postictal migraine.

Thanks again for any help.

I have a ~12MB PDF of the engine manual. PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom