I am a search noobie and I know it (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New to the forum. I have found some good stuff here, but I am having trouble searching. Maybe I am trying the wrong words because I know the threads are out there. When I search google I see some great ih8mud threads, but when I do the same search in "search forums" I don't get as many that actually apply. Is there a way to improve my searching? Is there a way to only search in the 60 series tech threads? See pictures below for examples of my search. Thank you.
google search screen shot.png
ih8mud search screen shot.png

use search when you are IN the section you want to search, not from the forum home page.

Search takes practice...use the first results to narrow down the keywords you use.

I usually get an idea to search for something but if I’m in a thread, I gotta remember to click the next button to “everywhere”

@CaddoCruiser welcome to the forum. I started 2 years ago and had actually bought my FJ40 from a mud member. Since that day I must have read more information and learned so much more than ever possible on my own. Land Cruisers for me started in 1974 and has been a part of my dna for 50 years. Good luck to you..

Actually as a northeasterner, I have been to Arkadelphia around 1993 on the way back from Waco Texas.

@CaddoCruiser welcome to the forum. I started 2 years ago and had actually bought my FJ40 from a mud member. Since that day I must have read more information and learned so much more than ever possible on my own. Land Cruisers for me started in 1974 and has been a part of my dna for 50 years. Good luck to you..

Actually as a northeasterner, I have been to Arkadelphia around 1993 on the way back from Waco Texas.
Thanks for the welcome. I just got my first landcruiser a few weeks ago. I'm definitely diving in deep as my FJ62 is turning out to have more issues than I thought.

That's great that you remember Arkadelphia. It's a memorable name on a well traveled interstate, but definitely goes unnoticed unless you are interested in the two universities that are here.

Well for me, it sounded like Philadelphia…I thought to my self…hmmmm what an odd way to copy Philadelphia . Remember though, I have been west of the Mississippi only 4 times in 70 years. I’ll bet people in the region think Philadelphia sounds like a copy 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom