http://www.rouchoff-road.com/ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
im going here soon. my friend was inspired by coffee and cruisers and wants me to organize another cruiser event. But this time you'll have to bring your own coffee! Dont know when but...

Im busy : 12/1
12/8, 12/9
12/22
Not busy: 12/2
12/23
or would still consider further out than this if necessary but tired of talking about the calendar with my wife.

ORV & Driver - $15 per day
Winter Park Hours
(October 16 - March 14):
Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Sunday: 1pm - 6pm
Annual Pass Holders: 10am - 6pm Everyday!

I've been there, its pretty sweet, mostly medium intensity. Never been in the winter. there where a couple gentlemen at coffee and cruisers that i'm not sure if they're on the forum. Like that sweet fluorescent green 80. if you guys could let the know that would be awesome.

Hey, sorry, just saw your message and never got an email saying I had a new message.
I'd love to do something but i'm visiting family for the holidays this weekend. Only weekend that might work is the weekend before new years, then after that i am out of the country till July.

We're a go on the weekend before new years! do you prefer sat 12/29 or Sunday 12/30?

Anyone is welcome to join or chime in.
Anyone know if Maurice (green 80) or others in the area are interested?
Seems like there was a few at coffee and cruisers that where interested in this type of local outing.

I thought that was you! Bad Head gaskets suck man. Im not on Facebook. Any chance you could forward my information to him? Im the 100 series "landcruiser guy" you texted yesterday.

If anyone is interested i will be out at Rouch offroad tomorrow 12/29/18 10 am till about 2pm. Nothing crazy, just some mild wheelin. Give me a holler or shoot me a text 269-762-3505. Time is flexible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom