Howdy - intro thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Following forum rules and posting intro. Just picked up a 1994 FJ80. It has a “294” on the vin tag and it’s green - the first being the important thing I think? Have had a long lived affinity for Land Cruisers and always planned on an FJ40 build, but the 80 happened first and I’m glad it did! Will try to absorb as much as possible and not ask too many redundant questions.

228B5964-3AA1-480C-9D34-7D96CABB9EC2.jpeg

Following forum rules and posting intro. Just picked up a 1994 FJ80. It has a “294” on the vin tag and it’s green - the first being the important thing I think? Have had a long lived affinity for Land Cruisers and always planned on an FJ40 build, but the 80 happened first and I’m glad it did! Will try to absorb as much as possible and not ask too many redundant questions.

View attachment 3012222
Welcome!

Let us know your plans!

Welcome the funnest forum on the website!!!
🖕🖕🖕🖕

Nice find!

Welcome. Start a build thread and show us what you're doing with it. As far as redundant questions: there aren't many questions that haven't been asked and answered, several times, here in the 80 section. Just use the search function or google using FZJ80 and the land cruiser Gods will provide.

Nice find!

Welcome. Start a build thread and show us what you're doing with it. As far as redundant questions: there aren't many questions that haven't been asked and answered, several times, here in the 80 section. Just use the search function or google using FZJ80 and the land cruiser Gods will provide.
Yeah- I find using Google and typing “ih8mud 80 series tech” plus whatever I’m looking for yields the best results.

That looks like my first 80, minus the body armor.

Not enough pictures ...

Yeah- I find using Google and typing “ih8mud 80 series tech” plus whatever I’m looking for yields the best results.

This works with anything on the net. Qualify your search with “site:ih8mud.com”. Then a search might be “brake rotors 80 series site:ih8mud.com”

Welcome.

chris-farley-hello.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom