How to send PM's (1 Viewer)

I must be stupid or missing something. Before I could click on someone's username and select "send pm".
Now I do not see that option? Am I blind or did I miss something with the new format?

Thanks,
Daryl

I'm new to the forum but I am having the same problem. I don't see "New Conversation" when I go to my inbox. I received a DM and was able to respond but don't see any way to send a new DM to a member...what am I missing?

woody

Staff member
Admin
You may need to "leave" messages from your inbox to free up space. There are message limits in place.

I only had 1 message thread. I just "left" it and have nothing in my inbox but still have no option to start a new one. I don't get it...

woody

Staff member
Admin
hmmm....digging into the data, there is an issue with how permissions are applied and updated for each user/group. Great...there goes my evening ;)

I'll manually fix your account and keep digging. Give me a few minutes.

Sorry to revive a dead thread but I need some help Woody. Im trying to send a message and it states that my message contains "inappropriate/spam content" is there a way to get around this filter? I can send you what I am trying to say directly, as the message includes private contact information for myself that i would prefer not be public, as well as the content of the message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom