How to edit a post? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not sure if I'm just old and dense, but I can't see an edit link/button on my posts/comments to correct a spelling error or add info I forgot. Is that because I'm new here and have a low post count, or is that not possible in the ih8mud forums? I searched but don't see anyone else asking about that.

It's your low post count I believe. Don't sweat typos just yet. Stay active in the 80's forum to boost your post count.
Thanks! But typos and missing info in my own posts make my skin crawl. I'll probably have to go back through all of my early posts once I am allowed to edit ha ha! Meantime I guess I'll just have to check more carefully before I post, and post a lot. If those are the rules, that's how I'll play the game! ;)

Yea, I’m in the same boat I think. I need to edit my title in my thread and can’t seem to find the right button….

lol, can't update my build thread with no edits
Make a new reply. New info, new reply. New updates, new reply.

EDITing a post doesn't make it NEW to anyone....so no one knows you even edited it.

Make a new reply. New info, new reply. New updates, new reply.

EDITing a post doesn't make it NEW to anyone....so no one knows you even edited it.
Agree, but keeping that first post clean with updates to reflect the current vehicle status is nice.

I’d love to edit my original post as well. Or delete it but no luck!
It may be related to post count or age of account, but I can now go back and edit my old posts. So just chime in on a few current topics and wait, then hoepfully you can too lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom