How do you mount stuff on the prinsu roof rack?

Discussion in '200-Series Cruisers' started by odinskind, Jun 6, 2017.

1. codyaustin5

codyaustin5

2. screenflicker

screenflicker

3. smorris

smorris

I don't have a 200 Series (yet) but do have a Prinsu rack on my 4Runner. One thing I added that I haven't seen mention here is PolyMax chicken coop flooring as a platform. I used two sheets from Farmtek [LINK] that's screwed down to the crossbars, and then zipped together at the edges. Makes a great photography platform, and didn't add any additional wind noise.

I milled access slots on three sides of all of the crossbars to drop stainless carriage bolts into without having to loosen one end of a crossbar and remove the fasteners at the other end. Makes it a ton easier to add things!

31946176_1258102084319694_8170082177103429632_o.jpg

I have an ARB 2500 awning, FrontRunner Jerry Can, and RoadShower 4 mounted on mine in the attached photo. I also have a 30" lighter that can be mounted on the front crossbar, and my GMRS antenna is mounted near an awning mount. There's also room to add my 100W solar panel.

I hope that helps, even though not on a 200. One of these days I'll have one...
    Steve

Tonebalone, 619TOY and Tommy Dwyer like this.
  4. odinskind

odinskind

You just have to drill a couple holes. Super easy and self explanatory when you take a look at it. I can take a picture Tomorrow

screenflicker likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.