How bad did I mess up? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I change the transmission fluid on my 84 pick up last night I took out the bolt that Says “do not remove” thinking that was the area where I had to fill in that fluid the bolt was dirty so I didn’t see it that it said do not remove until I cleaned it but anyway, I took out the drain plug after and filled in the transmission fluid it took all 4 quarts nothing came out or jumped out of the area where I took out the hex bolt from like parts wise. Anyway did I just messed something up big time? this is the first time I’ve done this in this truck I just recently acquired. Any suggestions? This was last night so I haven’t driven the truck I am currently at work and will drive it maybe tomorrow I didn’t change gears or anything while the bolt was out. I stole this picture from another person from a forum for a reference of which bolt I took out it is the top left in the picture. It wasn’t until I research and found out that the actual fill plug is on the top right. Thank you
b9fc02c1_056c_4358_b8e4_2a2f8f01bd52_d42b7491f2a3b62574c15dc565700549e4ffe282.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom