Hoosier Cruiser tech day MAY 16th!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know I'm farther North than most of the members- but I'd offer up my shop to host a tech day.

I have compressed air, impact tools, BIG welder, tube bender, plasma cutter, Bridgeport, lathe, most hand tools, etc.

Plenty of space.

And no, we don't need to work on any of my junk. If you've been wanting to learn how to weld better, have your brakes done, put on a lift kit, etc. Let's see if we can put together a plan.

Just a thought. It seems like a bit of a shame to have all this stuff and not put it to very good use.

Also, I know Carl has many of these same things, and is a lot closer to most of the members. I am in no way trying to take business from Carl. I don't do this for a living.

Luke

You do have a mini-truck t-case to install along with the Budbuilt skidplate/crossmember... though I'll admit it's a little too far for me to drive up and help since yer on the opposite side of the state from me! :D

Nick

You do have a mini-truck t-case to install along with the Budbuilt skidplate/crossmember... though I'll admit it's a little too far for me to drive up and help since yer on the opposite side of the state from me! :D

Nick

Nick- I thought you'd give me a hand installing that on Saturday before you get back on the road.:D

Anywhere in Indiana is far for me. Except Gary. That's a little too close for my liking.

Phil, everyone in Windy City Cruisers is invited to this potential tech day. except you.:flipoff2:

And seriously, from there to here is less than 2 hours. (Elkhart)

I don't have any particular date in mind- I'm still at the stage of checking what the level of interest/participation would be. Once we get a firmer idea who is interested, we'll decide what date works best.

Thanks,

Luke

Damn, a possible tech day that i would probably be closer than anyone!!! An hour or less for me! I'm in.

Since I'm not invited I'll head to South Bend and visit my buddy Don and his hot news reporter wife. It beats being around greasy trucks and stuff.

Which news reporter is he married to? Maybe we'll need to decide whether she's hot or not.

Oh, and not inviting you pretty much guaranteed you'd show up.

Me showing up is dependent upon when I go see the new grandkid! I could be in Virginia being cantankerous while you silly dopes are playin' wanna be mechanic! :flipoff2:

My buddy Don is a camera man for WNDU. I know she's blonde and did the news for awhile. Thats all I got...:flipoff2:

Channel 16 has some of the best looking female news anchors. Theres a good chance shes hawt!

That aside.

The proposed dates are May 9th, 16th or 23rd.

Anyone want to propose a project.

I'm seriously not doing this to get a bunch of free labor on my junk.

Leaning towards May 16th, 2009 for a date.

So far we have one rig that needs some ARB leaks tracked down and repaired. (Same rig could be de-smogged.

Nothing else yet.

My s*** could have the transfer case pulled and exchanged. (Only if nothing else comes in.)

16th looks good to me. I don't have any projects but I can lend two hands and a

Hey guys, I'm on call the night before but I should be off at about noon.

Gotta question for y'all. How long do you think it would take to weld some trail gear sliders to a 60?

It will take me about 3 hrs to get over there so that would be like 3pm to where y'all are at.

Do you think it is possible to get it done before it is too late?

Let me know what you think. I haven't bought them yet but it is a project i have been dreaming about for years.

thanks for hosting,
Patrick

How far from Anderson? I might be able to make it but no promises

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom