Home office setups (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bludozer

SILVER Star
Threads
Seems now more than ever people are working completely remote. Here's my basement office, needs some work. New chair, gas fire place insert (have propane setup outside already), wine rack looking a little empty, need to move that coffee table in front of the bookshelf on the left, and some cruiser art for the walls - any suggestions?

IMG_9764 (2).jpg

Post your set ups here.

My current one is too messy to take a photo of. o_O It's a 13' x 10' room with a big double window, as a part of the apartment built into my shop building. It's big enough for my 42" plotter, a 6' drafting table, a map rack, and a credenza/book case, but not a lot else. When the house is finished, I'll have a 19' x 19' one with a 9'-wide picture window and closet space besides that.

I am self-employed and have been working from home for the last 15 years; wouldn't have it any other way now.

My current one is too messy to take a photo of. o_O It's a 13' x 10' room with a big double window, as a part of the apartment built into my shop building. It's big enough for my 42" plotter, a 6' drafting table, a map rack, and a credenza/book case, but not a lot else. When the house is finished, I'll have a 19' x 19' one with a 9'-wide picture window and closet space besides that.

I am self-employed and have been working from home for the last 15 years; wouldn't have it any other way now.
Mine's about as messy as my brain can take in the photo I posted lol. It's amazing how much it frees up your lifestyle, while increasing productivity at the same time in so many different ways. Would be hard to go back now.

I'm sure you're itching to get into that bigger room with your 42" plotter and 6' table!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom