Holy Crap Batman! Gifu Mudflaps Have Been Repro'd For The Lv (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

foxfab said:
I will have some in my little hands next week. I'll post up that they're available when I have em. But I don't want to take orders till I have em. I will have to figure out shipping and I'll get a firm price, but they'll be much less than what they were listed on Ebay for. :D

I'd like dibs on a set!

shoot me a PM when you get em :)

foxfab said:
I will have some in my little hands next week. I'll post up that they're available when I have em. But I don't want to take orders till I have em. I will have to figure out shipping and I'll get a firm price, but they'll be much less than what they were listed on Ebay for. :D

Count me in also, please!

foxfab said:
Im currently out of em, but yes, I have 5 more sets on order.

So what you are saying is you are out again? :D

Just kidding, I'm broke :)

Does any one know if there were mudflaps for the FJ40?

yes, but I am not sure if they were specific to the 40 or just some Toyota mud flaps used on something else. '

Now I happen to have a set of mint TEQ mud flaps......but have not yet figured out how to mount them, most i have seen mounted were attached right under the rear taillights, not right behind the tires, fronts are easy to mount, just aint figured out the rear..........heck chances are they will never be mounted......;)

and FWIW, the Gifu flaps are sweet :) Steve did a great job on those.....like all the other bits he has repro'd.........

dfmorse said:
Does any one know if there were mudflaps for the FJ40?

well they say Gifu on them............so unless Gifu made the LPB's then no they would not be correct ;)

Chef said:
So, would these be right fr an fj45lwb?
Cause if yes, then I need two sets:)

I've spent most of the last 4 days repairing the "roof to a, b, and c pillar interface" on my LV.
I would be really nice to be past rust, and screwing on some parts like mudflaps to a clean body of something that ran;)

So when can I ask for a set and how much are they?

Landpimp said:
Now I happen to have a set of mint TEQ mud flaps......

John, are those still available domestically...............or maybe a repro in the works? :grinpimp:

Mike, don't forget to email when come in......:)

foxfab said:
I think I can do $100 a set (4) delivered in the lower 48. South America , I'll have to figure out shipping.

No worries, I'll get a lower 48 addy for you, same as I did with the '45LV tail lights.
Can I Paypal you now to hold a set with shipping to be determined when my summer schedule is figured out? I don't want to miss out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom