Events/Trails Hoedown 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So this coming Friday is the thing.
What time is peoples gunna start arriving?
I'm off that day and have a dental appointment at 7:30am. After that I'm free to head that way.
Bringing the 94.

I'm out cuz of stuff and cuz I am me.
Anybody want to buy a reasonable priced, ready to go, marlin dual case, 22re, '89 mini truck crawler?

How reasonably priced?

How reasonably priced?
What I have in it, $7,500
See sig line for some description, plus a new warn winch. New rear locker and axle housing.
Mini front in garage.JPG

That may be the cleanest garage Ive seen

Garage floor. Cleaning, mopping.....

Those words don't go together

I struggle to find time to work in my garage, not to mention mopping.

Ill be arriving in the evening... AFTER the park closes so I don't have to tell Tony, "No, I don't want to wheel the badlands on Friday and all day Saturday!" :flipoff2:

Are you gonna wheel friday?

Looking like Friday early evening.

If I make it down it will be a Saturday evening arrival just for camp. Have no one to watch Roxanne and Dana is gone for something I bought her tickets for 6mo ago.

If I make it down it will be a Saturday evening arrival just for camp. Have no one to watch Roxanne and Dana is gone for something I bought her tickets for 6mo ago.

Put her in a closet with some nyquil

Friday eventing arrival as is tradition. Anyone happen to contact the Klumps? (New campground owners)

You need to put her on a lead, put milk and toys just out of reach so she stays occupied.
Put her potty where she can reach, don't want that mess.

He'll Joe, bring her. We can teach her some new words, and have her mixing drinks for us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom