Hoedown 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I didn't drive the 40 to bh. Only a dummy would do that.

Agreed! I took a 3day road trip in late july in my old heep, and it was the worst expereince of my life.

I actually enjoyed the drive out to the Black Hills. The winds blowing across the SD plains about blew me out of the truck a couple of times and it certainly wasn't posh and cozy with AC like 80s or Todd's Tundra but I didn't hate it. Maybe I'm just weird that way. The biggest thing I could think of to improve the enjoyability of the trip would have been an OD to reduce the engine noise and decrease fuel usage.

That and not being an idiot and breaking it so badly. :eek:

Still working out some of the fueling consistency with the truck or I actually considered taking it to south central CO this spring. 3 days out, 3 back and a week or two in the middle. Ended up not going due mostly to familial issues.

Hello old & dear friends......anyone have an extra mini truck?

Here I is, by the way, I always find myself at my exact location. I'm usually naked & hungry.

Last edited:

Here I is, by the way, I always find myself at my exact location. I'm usually naked & hungry.

Sig change

Your absence is making me look like a regular....well not really.
You coming to the Hoedown?

Extra, no but for a hug I would be more than happy to ride bitch in mine. Of course Vicky would also like to ride with you.

Yay! Tony's back!

Sent from this here eyePad.

AAAAAAHHHH......life is complete again. Welcome back, you have been missed.

Ok its not garaunteed but I should be able to have this Friday off, so is anyone else wanting to do some wheeling on Friday or not. Depending on what you all are doing I will come up after work on Thurs. or Friday.

Ok its not garaunteed but I should be able to have this Friday off, so is anyone else wanting to do some wheeling on Friday or not. Depending on what you all are doing I will come up after work on Thurs. or Friday.

Id like to be there on Thursday. And I'll wheel on Friday. I'd like to have the 40, but it's spewing coolant and i may not be able to figure it out and fix it in 24 hours, so i may have the skinner.

I'll be at the shop trying to get the LV done. I have a pressure tester and a spare early radiator.

I don't know if the wife is taking Friday off or not.

Perfect, I'll swing by some time.

I might be able to swing an early friday arrival but wont know until later in the week. Thats what I will shoot for as long you guys are there by then.

I'm thinking of a Gumby's Stash Giveaway. If I get a chance to get stuff together I have a ton of 40 and 55 parts that need to go to a good home, even if it's just someone whos willing to put in the time to sell stuff.

At this point I know I'm bringing a Tundra tonneu and a pair of Tundra factory fog lights.

Fxxxin' pricks might not give me Friday off now. The excuse is they are putting in a new paint mixing system ( they need someone else to blame it on). I don't paint so that shouldn't effect me. I'd bet they over booked the week and I get fxxxed for it. Might just call in sick.

Fxxxin' pricks might not give me Friday off now. The excuse is they are putting in a new paint mixing system ( they need someone else to blame it on). I don't paint so that shouldn't effect me. I'd bet they over booked the week and I get fxxxed for it. Might just call in sick.

Yea call in......"I HAVE A FxxxING TEMPERATURE YOU FxxxING FxxxS!!"
Then we will see ya early Friday.
That was easy.

I won't be up for the wheeling, but will meet you guys at Summers (if that's where you're camping).

I'll have a cooler full of beer and another cooler full of bacon samich material. I'll plan to be there around 5:00-5:30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom